Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011

I am sorry that I was unable to post yesterday. Mom and dad have been working hard to get my house in shape, and the internet had to be unplugged for a day as new carpet was installed into the den and grandma's room. Now, the internet is back and my house is starting to look much better. Now, as for me... I am doing about the same. I started a new antibiotic for what the doctor thinks may be a lung infection (like pnemonia). It will take a few days to see if that is what I really have, and if the antibiotics are working. Other than that, I am still eating and the doctor says that it seems I am tolerating the feeds well. That is super important because I need to grow so that I can fight off infections easier! When mom and dad have visited me today and yesterday, I have been spending a lot of time sleeping. Happy three week birthday to me! Each week is a little closer to coming home to my mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment