Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

I am so sorry that I didn't update everyone yesterday. Mom has a blood clot and wasn't feeling really great. But... yesterday was quiet for me. It seems that the antibiotic is doing its job as I am feeling better. My oxygen levels are back down and I had a quiet and stable day. As for today, I am still doing really well. Mom and dad brought me a new friend to keep in my bed with me. A monkey friend!
 My oxygen is still down and I am pretty calm today. I had a pick line put into my arm. It is just a basic IV line so that the nurses and can take out the lines from my belly button. I handled that procedure well and am now laying down and sleeping. Now that my infection is clearing up and my oxygen is back under control, the goal is to keep growing and keep the getting the oscillator settings down so that I can be switched to the other ventilator.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you feel better Amanda. So sorry to hear about your blood clot.

    ReplyDelete