Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

Not much has changed over the past two days. I am continuing to breath on my own and doing well. They are thinking of stopping the steroids tomorrow, but that could also cause a rebound in my breathing. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am strong enough now to maintain on the CPAP. I also started physical therapy today for my arms and legs. She will come see me three times a week and work with mom and dad so that my muscle tone can develop. They are looking now at my liver because there was an increase in the liver enzymes. No news as to what the test results are for that, but hopefully it isn't anything really big. I am continuing to sleep and grow daily... thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts... it is what helps to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment