Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011





Dressed for the first time!
 My CPAP settings went down some more today and there is some new good news also! I am now 1110 grams (2 pounds 7.5 ounces) and I started wearing clothes for the first time today! My mom had to go home and wash some of my little onsies so that I could have them in the nicu with me. Tomorrow I am also going to be moved from the isolation room into the main room, right by the nurses station. Since I am older and more stable, I have been much more curious. I am spending more time awake and looking around, so... the nurses think it is time for me to interact with everyone else! Such exciting things are happening.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think he likes clothes!!!!! I am sooo excited about all these new changes!! What are your plans this weekend? Or Friday? We should hang out and maybe walk to visit Alexander!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete