Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011

Good Morning Friends! Things have been going better this week in the NICU. The doctors did a bunch of tests after I had to go back on the ventilator to see if they could figure out why I had slipped back so far. All of the tests came back negative... so there isn't an answer as to what happened. They started a second round of steroids and since then the ventilator settings have come way down. Hopefully I will be back on the CPAP in the next few days. I have been feeling pretty good and have my fiesty attitude back. Still hoping to come home soon, but as the nurses keep letting me know... the road of a preemie is not straight and who knows what is in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. what's that they always say, "all roads (even that of a preemie) lead to home."

    ReplyDelete