Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011 - 11 Weeks Old



Today I am 11 weeks old. This has been a busy week with a few new things going on in my life! They have been working with me to get me on the nasal canuale. I tried it for three days, but got tired... so now I have it for a few hours twice a day. This will allow me time to get used to the canuale slowly. During this time, they are also going to try and teach me to bottle feed! I had my very first bottle this afternoon. It was scary, confusing, and hard work... but I did a good job and was able to get 7 ccs. We will keep on practicing so I am ready when it is time to come home. As always, I am still sleeping and growing and have now gained a total of two pounds since my birth. That gives me a weight of 3 pounds 6 ounces!
May 3, 2011 - About 610 Grams
How I have grown... July 15, 2011 - 1530 Grams



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I LOOOOVE these pictures. that dollar bill idea is great. Way to go ... I should say WAY TO GROW Alexander. You are doing AMAZING! You all continue to be in my prayers every day. - Kristin

    ReplyDelete